This week on the Digital Coffee
🗨️LinkedIn & Twitter launch stories
🥤You will soon get link juice for no-follow links
💵Be ready for the latest Facebook ads change
- Attract younger users?
- Capture more engagement?
- Do we need this on LinkedIn?
Thanks Christine Gritomon for her contribution https://www.gritmon.com/
Campaign Budget Optimisation Is Now Compulsory On Facebook Ads
- Budget must be set at campaign level
- Facebook’s AI will determine best ad set spend
- Create less ad sets
- Make sure you use the right objective
Thanks Charile Lawrance for explaining it all https://www.geckosquared.co.uk/
Google Changes The Way It Handles No-Follow links
- Some link juice will be passed on to site linking to
- Should give businesses a boost
- New attributions announced “sponsored’ and ‘ugc’
Thanks Andy Lambert from ContentCal for the contribution https://www.contentcal.io/
Twitter is testing stories in Brazil
- Called ‘Fleets’
- Text first
- Will not appear in feed but in profile
- Will disappear after 24 hours
Thanks to May King Tsang for her input. https://twitter.com/maykingtea
PLUS: Watch to the end for a surprise from Ian Anderson Gray
Get your Instant-Access Training Pass
Could you be getting more ROI from your digital marketing? Find out with instant access to my step-by-step training session.
Complete the form and I'll send you your free training pass.