😱LinkedIn wants you to use more Gifs
🐦Twitter tells us how to write better tweets
📹Creator studio from Facebook goes mobile
Creator Studio from Facebook app
- Out for iOS and Android
- You can view posts you have created on desktop
- You can’t create posts (yet)
- Only Facebook so far (no Insta)
- Track video engagement
- Mari Smith thinks it’s all to make us create and publish more video
Snapchat launches AR floor mapping
- Turn your floor into something scary (like lava)
- Snapchat totally wins AR
Twitter shares writing tips
- No caps – Angry and shouting
- Percentages are better than dollar marks for conversions
- Don’t add hashtags if you want people to click their link coz you’re giving them too much choice
- Make sure your website cards are enabled
- Video is 2.22 long, are Twitter also telling us long form video is a thing?
Vimeo launch a create tool
- Templates for video
- Automatic videos
- Similar to other tools on the market
- Is this in answer to Wave’s video hosting
- 25 dollars a month to save and share!!!
LinkedIn pronunciation sharing
- Record how to say your name
Coming soon? Instagram pen with arrow?
- Handy for tutorials
- Makes messy drawings a thing of the past
- Please let us all get it
LinkedIn prompts gifs for congratulations
- I’m ummm…
- More gifs on LinkedIn?
Facebook friendversary becomes interactive
- Answer a quiz on your friendship
- Gets you chatting with your friends and valuing friendships
- Asks which is your most liked photos, when did you become friends and other facts
- Also.. it’s competitive
- By making it more interactive they are making us pay attention
- Have you seen this yet?