This week on the Digital Coffee ☕️
Question of the day: Do you use Snapchat?
❔Instagram story quiz stickers are her
🌚Facebook ads manager is getting a facelift
🐦Twitter account switching coming to desktop? Yay
Instagram story quiz stickers are here
- New way to engage your audience
- Multi choice question with a correct answer
- Make questions that people will want to know the answer to
- There’s a random function to ask a random question
- Still rolling out it seems
Facebook stories up to 500 million users
- Only 190 million on Snapchat
- Because they’ve been pushing it like mad
- But how many people are watching?
- 3 million advertisers have used story ads (inc insta and WhatsApp)
Mark Zuckerberg launches a podcast
- On the future of the internet and society
- I feel he has something to learn about content…
- But will shape up to be interesting or so I expect
Twitter report function specifically for election tweets
- Expect more of this kinda thing with Euro elections coming up
- Is it enough?
Facebook ad manager updates
- New layout -easier to navigate?
- Cut and paste
- Auto Naming conventions
LinkedIn tests adding services to profile
- Love this, makes it easier to say what we do
- Makes sense on a social selling platform
New Twitter has account switching like mobile
- Will make life so much easier for social media managers
- New Twitter rocks by the way, swap and try
- She says ‘web app’ so maybe not web…
Facebook testing new font style
- Fancy, Simple, Clean, Headline, Casual
- Button under post to add it
- Remember Bebo…
Tool of the week
- AutoCap for Android -see tutorial
Get your Instant-Access Training Pass
Could you be getting more ROI from your digital marketing? Find out with instant access to my step-by-step training session.
Complete the form and I'll send you your free training pass.