Facebook won’t force us to use Campaign Budget Optimisation
- We’ve been preparing for so long
- Machine learning on FB is good, so CBO is still a good thing
- Use it so Facebook can identify strongest audiences and placements
- Don’t use it when you want Facebook to show all your audiences and placement split tests
New Insta Share Professional Sticker
- Share Professional let’s you profile an account and add 3 images
- Use for Follow Friday style post
- Use to help showcase businesses you use and make recommendations
- Thanks Jan Manchun Wong
Facebook stories adds ‘Animate’
- Zoom and pan on a still image.
- A bit like superzoom for still images
- A way to rival TikTok? But why Facebook?
Simulcast Instagram Live To Facebook
- Just like stories
- It mentions ‘fans’ in the screen shot so it looks like it’s for biz/creator accounts.
- Interesting to see how to keep up with comments
- Will it be just to stories or can you publish to feeds?
- So many questions
New Instagram camera
- Makes creating easier
- Side menu highlights the features you use most first
- Easy swipe between stories and live
- Another way to create conversation on LinkedIn
- Just like Twitter polls
- I’m a fan of this, more conversation less promotion
Google are making Google shopping free
- Previously it was only as part of their ad platform
- Are they seeing a threat from Pinterest and other social networks?
- Or do they realise when people search they want all, not just sponsored results?
- If you’re eCommerce get on this now
- Obvs they will try and sell you ads