This week on the Digital Coffee
🤔What LinkedIn Tool do we need to say goodbye to?
🐦Could Twitter be about to launch stories?
🔘Facebook gives us more newsfeed control
Say goodbye to LinkedIn Sales Navigator Extension
- Made it easy to connect to people from your Gmail inbox
- You could view profiles of the people who mailed you
- LinkedIn say it was lack of use
- Can still use similar tool on Outlook (owned by Microsoft).
Facebook is making a discover page for stories
- More people are using them
- Facebook are pushing us towards them more than the feed
- And now there will be a tab or discover page for ‘all stories’
- More chance for customers to discover your stories
Could Twitter Be Launching Stories?
- They just bought a stories creation app
- Chroma helps you create more interesting graphic stories
- Could this mean stories or just better image editing options?
You’ll soon be able to pin to your profile on LinkedIn
- As first seen by Julia Bramble
- Feature content for when people visit your profile
- Should it be a CTA or something else (I think a lead magnet CTA)
TikTok allows link in bio
- Another tactic to attract marketers?
- Previously add Insta and YouTube links
- Over last few weeks we’ve had ads and uploading from desktop
- They need marketers to survive but will it upset their users
Facebook may give us more control of newsfeed
- Most relevant, most recent, already seen
- Could this mean more views for page content?
- Making it easier to re-see business posts too
It’s easier to add a new tweet to an old thread
- For recent tweets at least
- Twitter is serious about threads
- Will we see longer tweets soon or does this format work
I think threads rock
Grab your FREE instant access ticket for The Fabulous Festive Marketing Masterclass
Find Out How This Year Can Be The Year You Smash Your Holiday Sales Targets