Monitoring your brand and industry on social media channels should be one of the most important parts of your social media strategy, yet it is something that is often overlooked by business owners.
Amongst other things Social Media monitoring can help you:
1. Gauge the reach of your social media efforts – are people talking about you and if so what are they saying?
2. Keep you informed about what your competitors are up to.
3. See what the current trends and sentiments about your industry are.
This year, for the second year running Spiderworking.com will be attending the Monitoring Social Media conference in London. Last years event provided us with lots of useful tricks, tips and info that we were able to share with clients and we are looking forward to learning more again this year.
Topics this year include:
- Social Media Monitoring Tools and Services
- Brand and Reputation Management
- Sentiment Detection and Analysis
- Data Quality and Filtering
- Identifying and Connecting with Influencers
- Beyond Listening: Measurement and ROI
- The Future of Social Media Monitoring
- Case studies and Best Practice
We’ll report back here after the conference, sharing any wow moments and tips we pick up but if you can’t wait till we get back watch our Twitter stream on Monday (22nd November) or follow the twitter hash tag #MSM10.
Marian Hearne says
Hi Amanda, hope you have a great time, looking forward to the words of wisdom when you get back, all tips and tricks welcome!