Each week we are going to feature one of the Work The Web workshops here on our blog.
The first one is ‘Social Media For Business’
Who is this workshop for?
Small to medium sized business owners who own a website but feel that they are not maximising it to it’s full potential.
This workshop will provide you with the skills required to market your brand online and increase traffic to your website using social media.
This is a complete introduction to Social Media for business focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube.
What you will learn:
- Case studies on the different ways businesses are using social media.
- How to set up pages, groups, and events.
- How to populate your pages.
- How to attract fans and followers.
- Key strategies for each network.
- How to syndicate your blog or RSS feed across each network.
- Top tips to remember about each network.
Where & When
We are running this one day workshop on:
Thursday 6th May at The Maudlins House Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare
Friday 21st May at Jury’s Inn, Dublin 1
A limited number of Early Bird tickets are available for €95
Full price tickets cost €145
If you wish to pay by Visa or Mastercard please simple pay online when booking your tickets. If you wish to pay by Laser or if you prefer to pay by Visa/Mastercard over the phone please call 091 399 939 and tell the receptionist that you wish to pay by credit card. To pay by cheque or EFT please contact Ruairi on 091 399 939 for details.