I’m a lazy pinned. I’m working hard to get more excited about Pinterest but I still only use it sporadically. If you are lazy like me or even if you don’t use Pinterest at all there are a few things you can do to encourage more pins from your site. For example you can make sure it’s easy to pin your content by adding a ‘pin it’ button to your site.
If you want to find out how sucessful you are being you can find out how often content from your site has been pinned. See below:
This weeks cool tool PinAlerts is a really handy one that will tell you when someone has pinned something from your website. This gives you the opportunity to thank the pinner as well as monitoring the success.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the website www.pinalerts.com
- Click ‘Register’
- Fill in your details and click on ‘Register’
- You will receive an email to verify your account
- Click the link in your emal verification and then sign in
- Now you can add as many domains as you want to monitor and choose how often you want alerts – I chose ‘as it happens’ as I’m sure there isn’t a flood of pins from my site.
- Click ‘Create a PinAlert’
Now you are all set, sit back and wait for your notifications. I’m still waiting!
If you enjoyed this blog post why not subscribe to my newsletter or my blog posts via email. Click here for more info.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Just signed up 🙂