I’ve featured Visual.ly as a cool tool before but this new service is definitely worth a mention.
We all know that Google Analytics can be a time suck, it is so in depth that it can take a long time to sift our way through to the information that we want. That’s where Visual.ly comes in, presenting our Google Analytics information in an easy to digest infographic.
Here’s how it works:
- If you don’t have an account you will need to create one. Otherwise just sign in.
- You will then be directed to log in with your Google account
- If you manage more than one site from your Google Analytics account you will need to choose the site you want the report for
- Visual.ly now quickly creates your report of headline stats for the last week. Here’s mine. It’s a bit depressing as there’s been a drop in visitors after a very successful week previously.
- If you like what you see you can choose to get a weekly report emailed to you. This is an option I’ve chosen.
If you enjoyed this blog post why not subscribe to my newsletter or my blog posts via email. Click here for more info.