This week we asked the KLCK Bloggers Network to share the top tips they picked up at the meeting. Here they are
- Susan Fitzgerald from Vibrant Ireland – Include a maximum of 3 outbound links in your blog post and make it more content rich.
- Mairéad Kelly from Encouraging Excellence – Use one keyword in multiple blog posts
- John O’Connor from Red Oak Tax Refunds – Use Google Page Speed Test to check your website loads quickly
- Valerie Humphries from Kehoe Auctioneers – Use one of your keywords (search terms you want to be found for) in the title of your blog post
- Simon Lewis from Anseo.net – Use a SEO plugin on your WordPress & Play around with the permalinks (or pretty links) your blog generates.
You can view the full presentation from Beatrice Whelan on SEO and blogging here. For details of future meetings keep an eye on the KLCK Bloggers Facebook Page.
What are your top SEO tips? Leave me a comment below and if I get a few I’ll include them in a blog post.