Video shot as an Instagram Story
Are Instagram stories a mystery to you?
- Do they just look way too complicated?
- Do you have no idea what you should be posting?
- You think you have to be massively creative to make them work?
- They look time-consuming and you’re not sure where you’ll find the time?
Are you ignoring them and hoping they’ll just go away? Don’t let your fears get in the way of what could be a valuable marketing asset for your business.
Instagram stories are the next big thing in online marketing. But, don’t take just my word for it.
Mark Zuckerberg said:
We expect Stories are on track to overtake posts in feeds as the most common way people share across all social apps. That’s because Stories is a better format for sharing multiple quick video clips throughout your day.” Source
And the stats look good for business:
- 1/3 of the most watched stories on Instagram are from businesses
- 60% of Instagrammers say they discover new products on Instagram
- 70% of Instagram stories are watched with the sound on? (Compared to 15% of Facebook videos)
Embrace Instagram stories now and:
WHAM: You’ll always be one step ahead of your competitors.
BAM: You’ll be building stronger connections with your customers.
STORY-GRAM: Your business will become memorable and when you are remembered you’ll sell more.
I’ve developed this course to help you do just that.
Why this course?
I’ve been creating visual content and telling stories for as long as I can remember. As a child, I wrote short stories to entertain my friends. As I grew older I studied film and television production and learned how to tell a great story visually. I worked in the film industry for 8 years before starting my first business.
When Instagram stories arrived I realised that the skills I learned in film and television production translated into this new format but now I could create with just a mobile phone (and sometimes a computer).
I’m going to show you what I’ve learnt so that you too can create surprisingly good stories that will woo your audience.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create Instagram stories from scratch in minutes – I’ll show you how to get started with stories and share tricks for making them memorable
- Save time and get creative by planning your stories – I’ll show you how to get creative with storyboarding and advanced Instagram story features
- Get your viewers to engage – I’ll share quick and easy techniques for getting your viewers to respond to your stories
- Build a story strategy – What stories should you create and how can you turn a viewer into a customer
After 30 days you’ll be:
WHAM: Using stories like a pro
BAM: Building stronger relationships with your audience
STORY-GRAM: Driving leads and sales from your stories
- I won’t leave you on your own. You can get support by email any time you like over the 30 days.
- You’ll get loads of worksheets and downloads that will make learning easier.
- After you complete the course you get access to the alumni Facebook group for follow up networking and support.
Who is this course for?
This course is for small business owners and creators who are time poor but know Instagram stories need to be part of their marketing strategy.
If you are ready to commit to learning a new skill this is for you. I focus on making it simple for you to implement the training, all it needs is a little bit of time and commitment.
If you are new to Instagram stories this course will take you from beginner to pro in 30 days.
If you already dabble in Instagram stories you’ll learn new techniques and skills for making your stories shine.
How does it work?
- Book your seat below and check out with PayPal
- You’ll receive a bite-sized video lesson by email every day for 30 days
- You’ll be given projects and homework to complete
- Get support and Q&A via email
- Use the #whambamstorygram tag in your stories so we can see your progress
How much ?
Get the 30-day Wham Bam Story-Gram course for €100
Week 1 – Getting started
- How to create Instagram stories
- Get inspired – How do businesses use Instagram stories
- Get remembered – Build your Instagram style guide so people will recognise your business every time
- Highlights – Why they rock and how to create them
Week 2 – Getting Creative
- How to plan your story
- Using the inbuilt Instagram tools to get creative
- How to stand out with stickers
Week 3 – Getting Engagement
- Tags, locations and people – How to tap into these features to grow your audience
- Posts that will supercharge engagement
- Running contests – the dos and don’ts
Week 4 – Getting Strategic
- Building an Instagram content plan that turns viewers into customers
- How to run Instagram takeovers
- Using Instagram ads
- Measuring success
Thanks to these wonderful business women (and man) for their contributions to the video.