Make This The Year You Conquer Your Social Media Strategy
22nd March 4pm GMT / 11am ET / 8am PT – Check your Time Zone
Why do you need this workshop?
Do you know you should have a social media strategy but don’t know where to start?
It’s easy to get started on social media but how do you know that the time you spend is getting you the best results?
This social media strategy training will give you what you need achieve your business goals online.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build a content marketing plan that is goal driven and actionable.
- Set achievable goals and discover how to measure success
- Choose the social networks and content types you need to focus on
- Develop a yearly social media strategy and set planning and implementation dates
- Are you stuck for content ideas? Brainstorm with me and we’ll develop a list of content ideas that will fill your content schedule.
- Get the exclusive content and social media marketing strategy eWorkbook and template for FREE when you sign up for this course.
Book your seat
How to join in
The training will take place in a private Facebook training group where you can ask questions and get answers live. After you have booked your seat you will receive details on how to join the online training and you’ll get reminders in the run up to the live event.
Why this course?
Multi award winning digital marketing blogger, trainer and consultant Amanda Webb has been working with small businesses since 2009 helping them develop social media strategies that work. She is an experienced trainer who has provided training for Ireland’s tourism board (Failte Ireland), Local Enterprise Offices, and The Fitzwilliam Institute amongst others.
Will there be a replay?
You will have full access to the training replay and worksheets after the event.