Show The Facebook Algorithm Who’s Boss With This Live Online: 2-Part Workshop
Why You Need This Workshop
3rd & 10th September 2018, 10am GMT (5am EST 2am PST)
Is This Workshop For You?
Keeping Facebook pages for you and your clients updated is hard work and now you have to battle that ever changing algorithm. This workshop is for you if:
- If your organic reach is plummeting and you are struggling to deliver the results your clients have learned to expect
- If your Facebook engagement is as dead as a parrot
- If you just can’t seem to make your Facebook ads work
- If you are ready to give up on Facebook for business
You’ll learn how to:
- Create a content schedule that will get your clients more reach and engagement
- Troubleshoot your clients Facebook content – What’s working and what’s not and why is that?
- Learn the latest Facebook algorithm updates and how you can combat them
- The system I and my clients use to keep their reach and engagement blooming
- Find out how to build the right Facebook ad audiences (people to target on Facebook) that will convert into customers
- How to install the Facebook pixel and what to do with it once you have (the techie stuff)
- How to use Facebook ads manager (It doesn’t bite)
- How to measure your Facebook success and report to clients
This will be an engaging, entertaining and interactive learning experience.
- Get full access to the workshop presentations, worksheets and accompanying notes
- Get access to the training replay video
- Free audio download of training
NOTE: This is a live online training session. You’ll gain access to a private Facebook group for the training when you register. What better place to learn about Facebook?
The first 5 people to book get a video audit of their or their clients Facebook page (usually €75 + VAT).
Who is this workshop for?
- Social media managers who need to optimise reach, engagement and sales for their customers.
- Busy business owners and marketers who want to grow their reach on Facebook and make ads work.
How to join in
The training will take place in a closed Facebook group. After you have booked your seat you will receive details on how to join and you’ll get reminders in the run up to the live event.
This is a live and interactive session, you’ll be able to ask questions and interact with other attendees on the course.
When is it on?
This workshop takes place over 2 1-hour workshops on the 3rd & 10th September 2018 at 10am GMT (5am EST 2am PST) – You will receive emails in the run up to the event to remind you.
Will there be a replay?
You will receive a link to full replays of the sessions plus an audio version of the training after the event.
Why this course?
I started my Facebook business journey back in 2008. I ran a small gift company back then and within a day or so of starting my business page I’d made a sale. I was smitten.
I’ve been marketing my own business and helping others promote theirs on Facebook ever since. Even after all the algorithm tweaks and changes I still manage to get great engagement and reach on my own page.
My phone rings and my email pings as a result of the content I create and put out on Facebook.