Show The Facebook Algorithm Who’s Boss With This Online Workshop
18th April 2018
10am GMT (5am EST 2am PST)
Why I’m Running This Workshop
Book Your Seat
Why do you need this workshop?
If you are finding Facebook hard work
If your organic reach is plummeting (no one is seeing your posts) and you see no way of improving it
If your Facebook engagement is as dead as a parrot
If you just can’t seem to make your Facebook ads work for you
If you are ready to give up on Facebook for business
This workshop is for you.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create a content schedule that will get you more reach and engagement
- Troubleshoot your Facebook content – What’s working and what’s not and why is that?
- Learn the basics of getting more reach and engagement on Facebook
- Find out how to build the right Facebook ad audiences (people to target on Facebook) that will convert into customers
- How to install the Facebook pixel and what to do with it once you have (the techie stuff)
- How to use Facebook ads manager (It doesn’t bite)
- How to measure your Facebook success
- Get full access to the workshop presentation, worksheets and accompanying notes
- Get access to the training replay video
- Free audio download of training
- Access to alumni Facebook group for follow up networking and support
How to join in?
The training will take place in a closed Facebook group. After you have booked your seat you will receive details on how to join and you’ll get reminders in the run up to the live event.
This is a live and interactive session, you’ll be able to ask questions and interact with other attendees on the course.
When is it on?
18th April 2018 at 10am GMT (5am EST 2am PST) – You will receive emails in the run up to the event to remind you.
Will there be a replay?
You will receive a link to a full replay of the sessions plus an audio version of the training after the event.
Book Your Seat
Why this course?
I started my Facebook business journey back in 2008. I ran a small gift company back then and within a day or so of starting my business page I’d made a sale. I was smitten.
I’ve been marketing my own business and helping others promote theirs on Facebook ever since. Even after all the algorithm tweaks and changes I still manage to get great engagement and reach on my own page.
My phone rings and my email pings as a result of the content I create and put out on Facebook.