Calling All Digital Dabblers: Make This The Year You Conquer Your Digital Marketing Strategy
29th January 2019 – Maldron Hotel, Newlands Cross, Dublin 9.30am – 4.30pm – Tickets from €200
Do you love playing with social media tools?
Are you all over the new thing, chatbots, Tik-Tok, stories?
But, does your head melt when you think about building a strategy. Then this workshop is for you.
Why do you need this workshop?
- You know your way around social media but you don’t know how to put that knowledge into a strategy.
- You want a strategy but you don’t know where to start.
- What if I told you you could build a digital marketing strategy for your business in one day?
- Well you can.
- In this intensive one day workshop, you’ll develop a step-by-step online strategy for 2019 and learn the skills you need to implement it.
- Because there are only 10 delegates I can dedicate time to you and your business to ensure you walk away with a strategy that you can begin to implement straight away.
Who should attend?
Business owners and marketers who are serious about developing a digital marketing plan and need to:
- Develop a measurable online marketing strategy for their business.
- Create a content plan that will attract and nurture potential customers and turn them into buyers and advocates.
- Understand how to measure success from their online marketing plan.
- Feel confident that their online strategy will deliver results.
BONUS: Book before 22nd January and you will receive a personalised digital marketing audit prior to the workshop so that you will be able to identify issues and work through them on the day.
Book your seat
Who is this workshop not for?
This workshop doesn’t cover the intricacies of how to use each social network, it helps you develop a plan for creating content that will get you business results.
If you want to learn the basics of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or other social networks this isn’t the workshop for you.
- Full one day workshop, lunch and tea breaks
- Printed digital marketing strategy template and workbook
- A PDF copy of the digital marketing strategy template and workbook
- Additional downloadable worksheets
- Access to the short one-hour online digital strategy workshop
- Lunch and refreshments
- Your personalised digital marketing audit.
About your trainer
Multi-award winning digital marketing blogger, trainer and consultant Amanda Webb has been working with small businesses since 2009 helping them develop social media strategies that work.
An experienced trainer who has provided training for Ireland’s tourism board (Failte Ireland), Local Enterprise Offices, and The Fitzwilliam Institute amongst others. She also works one-to-one with businesses helping them to develop digital campaigns and strategies.